Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to Blair!

My baby, Blair, is 17 today.  I didn't have any other candles so an old "1" candle had to do.  I don't even have a gift for her yet, things have been quite hectic around here and I didn't get out to get her one. 
Yesterday I spent the day waiting with my Husband and Mother in law at the hospital for my Father in law to come out of Brain surgery. He had a tumor that had metatisized from his lungs.  He made it through just fine and we hope that he will get some improvment as a result.  Yes, I was just in Florida until last Friday night, it wasn't really a holiday, my 9 year old neice has Lukemia and I was down to help with daycare coverage.  Great the see that she is doing so well, She is supposed to be going back to school today.  Life sometimes has it's challenges dosen't it?

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your daughter Blair! Looking at those beautiful smiling faces, you'd never guess what your family has been facing. I hope your father-in-law is greatly improved and that your niece continues to do wonderfully and enjoy being back in school.

    ReplyDelete