Thursday, July 22, 2010

Another crafty thing added to my life!

I have so many things that I wanted to get done this summer.  Painting walls, gardening, getting ready for a big garage sale to downsize the clutter....instead I have been making crochet baskets......I really want to get things done but I can't resist the urge to pick up a crochet hook and start another rag bowl.  I have made three in the last 3 days.  The crochet thing is a new thing that I figured out by watching Youtube videos...I started with rugs and now I'm doing bowls.  I need to figure out how to make handles, that would be cool.  If I keep this up, everybody will be getting a rag bowl for Christmas!

Upcycled t-shirt fabric used to make a nifty bowl.

My Daughter Morgan models a rag bowl for the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment