Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Hot Pads 4 Ways and Hoarding Tendencies.

I've been playing around with smaller projects lately.  Hot pads are nice and quick to make compared to working on a rug night after night in front of the TV.  Sometimes it is hard to know when a rug is done....sometimes it is done when I have had enough of it and just want to move on already!!!
 I have also been having a little struggle with my craft supply hoard.  I am not sure if it is a bout of Spring Cleaning or just a desire to lighten up my life from clutter and excess baggage.  It is a real dilemma when you love to do crafty things and you need to have lots of different materials on hand and at the ready.  Linked below is a very interesting little article that I recently read that makes a correlation between having less stuff and being more secure with who you are.  I can defiantly relate to the notion that people with a lot of stuff are prone to hoarding disorders......hmmmm...food for thought.
http://www.disinfo.com/2011/03/the-more-secure-you-feel-the-less-you-value-your-stuff/

3 comments:

  1. Talking about stuff.. a customer was in today and says she has POUNDS of buttons you can have if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I would love to have them....I don't give a damn about hoarding tendencies!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim your hot pads are cute.
    One day I'll remember to stop by and visit you on my way home from work.

    ReplyDelete