Friday, August 20, 2010

Another visit to Kniterary.

I dropped in to Kniterary again today.  My Friend Martina is the owner of this lovely little wool shop in Whitby, Ontario.  I had a few more things ready to be placed on consignment.  I was very happy to hear that one of the Rag Rugs that had been recently offered for sale had found a new home! 
Martina was gracious enough to model a Rag Bowl I had brought in that was made from Sari Fabric.  Too Cute!!!

My newest item item is a small doormat that I crocheted using recycled Wool sweaters.   This rug took 3 sweaters cut into strips approx. 3/4" wide.  It is very soft underfoot and measures approx. 22"x32".  The dark colour palette should hide the dirt and it can be hand washed and laid flat to dry.  I love how it turned out and it has inspired me to try another one next time, bigger!

1 comment: